HLB Gravier, LLP provides accounting and consulting services to Financial Institutions, from Banks to Broker-Dealers. Our professional staff knows the importance of maintaining tight internal controls, establishing comprehensive compliance programs and developing detailed written policies and procedures. HLB Gravier understands the ins-and-outs of the rigorous regulatory requirements faced by financial institutions and the ever-changing landscape of reporting regulations, including new FATCA implementation. We are experienced in examining federal and state compliance requirements and providing audits for regulatory use, including the Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Reserve Bank, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Office of the Comptroller of Currency, and the National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc among others.
HLB Gravier, LLP’s specialized tax and audit team provides our clients a multitude of services that include:
- Agreed upon procedures
- Analyzing individual loans, relationships, and real estate owned
- Assessing credit risk
- Commercial real estate risk accounting with a focus on the allowance for loan and lease losses (ALLL)
- Cost-effective internal audit services
- Directors’ examinations
- Evaluating the effect of real estate exposure on regulatory agreements and/or examinations
- Financial statement audits
- Implementing processes to strengthen credit underwriting, policies, reporting, and loan loss reserve methodology and accounting
- Opinion audits
- Third party data center reviews
- Trust examinations
To stay abreast of current accounting and regulatory developments within the industry, we regularly attend training specific to financial institutions such as the AICPA National Banking Conference in Washington DC, monitor relevant industry periodicals, and maintain active memberships in industry organizations such as FIBA.